Deck-O-Foam expansion joint filler is a flexible, lightweight, non-staining, polyethylene, closed-cell expansion joint filler. It is a chemical-resistant, ultraviolet stable, non-absorbent, low density, economical, compressible foam that offers an extended service life in both interior and exterior applications.
Deck-O-Foam is supplied with a convenient, pre-scored removable strip to provide a uniform sealing reservoir in the joint. It also serves as a sealant bond-breaker and provides an economical alternative as an expansion joint in all concrete paving projects. It is compatible with all currently available cold-applied sealants.
Deck-O-Foam is ideal for use as an expansion, contraction, and/or isolation joint in swimming pool decks, curb and gutter work, floor slabs, pavement patch repair, sidewalks, driveways, plazas, parking decks, highways, and airport runways.
- Pre-scored strip is easily removed.
- Economical alternative to expansion joints.
- Controls amount of sealant needed and acts as a bond-breaker.
- Eliminates costly sawing and routing.
- Flexible, lightweight and can be formed around curved objects.
- Easy to install.
- Can be used in interior or exterior applications.