Deck-O-Seal two-part, polysulfide-based joint sealant is a premium-grade, pourable, self-leveling sealant. It is a non-staining sealant that cures at an ambient temperature to a firm, flexible, tear-resistant rubber. Deck-O-Seal is highly resilient and has excellent recovery characteristics after extended periods of compression or elongation. Deck-O-Seal has outstanding resistance to most chemicals, to all weather conditions, aging, and shrinkage.
Deck-O-Seal is used for caulking and sealing joints subject to concrete movement to provide a firm, flexible, weather-tight seal. It is ideal for sealing joints on swimming pool decks. It is applicable for both interior and exterior use.
- Highly resilient with excellent recovery characteristics
- Provides permanent and uniform watertight seal.
- Prevents uncontrolled cracking by allowing expansion and contraction during temperature changes.
- Stays flexible … won't become brittle or crack due to ultraviolet exposure.
- Resists abrasion, weathering and moisture … elevated temperatures will not cause discoloration.
- Not affected by today's pool chemicals.
- Retains joint soundness in service once it's cured and can be stretched or compressed up to 25%.